We look forward to welcoming alumni and families for Reunion 2025 on the weekend of June 13-15, 2025. Please see below for the information regarding the weekend and check back for updates as June approaches.
We will be celebrating the class years ending in 5 and 0 and will honor the 50th reunion of the Class of 1975. All alumni are welcome back!
See photos from past Reunion weekends!
- Golden Raven Dinner, Celebrating the of 50th Class Reunion
- Dance Around the Fountain at the Academic Quad
- Wine Under the Stars at Daglen Observatory
- Alumni Social
- Alumni Award Banquet honoring the Offeramus Medal and Kansas Monk Award recipients.
- All Alumni Brunch
Who is invited to Reunion?
All alumni are welcome to return for reunion. We will be celebrating those with class years ending in 5 and 0. We will also honor the Class of 1975 on their 50th Reunion at the Golden Raven Dinner on Friday evening.
When will registration open?
Registration will be available in March through Friday, May 31. An email notification and post card will be sent announcing registration.
Can I register on-campus the weekend of Reunion?
Advance registration is requested for campus housing and meals. Limited walk-in registrations may be accommodated day of, but not guaranteed.
How can I be involved in planning for my Reunion?
Become a Reunion Class Representative to help the Alumni Office bring your class together! Class Representatives ensure strong alumni participation for a successful reunion. The time commitment is minimal! It’s a simple as writing a nostalgic letter to your class, recruit attendance and promoting reunion on your Class Facebook page.
Contact Joanne Huey, Director of Alumni Relations to get started today.
What housing accommodations are available for Reunion?
- Campus housing will be available as part of the reunion registration form. Each class will have a designated dormitory class headquarters.
- Guests will be provided with towel, wash cloth, sheets, pillow and blanket. You may want to bring an extra towel, a favorite pillow and blanket and anything else you think will make your stay more comfortable. Bathrooms in some dormitories are shared with a conjoined room.
- Holiday Inn Express (913-674-0033)
- Quality Inn (913-367-4000)
- Super 8 Hotel (913-367-7666)
Can I request a room with and near my friends?
We will do our best to accommodate requests. We kindly ask parties interested in rooming together or nearby to submit each one another’s names when registering.
Is there a dress code?
Most events are casual. The Golden Raven dinner on Friday and the Alumni Banquet on Saturday are business casual—a jacket and tie for men and a dress, pant suit, or skirt for women. Women may want to bring a sweater or jacket if prone to being cold.
For additional information please call the Reunion Help Desk at 913-360-7272 or email email@example.com.